aydpels

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

History of the blog

History of Aydpels:

The idea of starting my own blog was triggered by a lesson in Media Convergence at the Sol Plaatjie Media Leadership Institute (SPI) at Rhodes University, South Africa on October 12, 2005. The name of the blog is a combination of the first few letters of my dear wife Aydlinn and myself, Pelekelo. I'm a journalist by profession while my wife is an Economist. I feel I can share quite a lot of issues about Zambia and Africa in general to the world at large in various ways as a communicator. Please feel free to comment, add or clarify on the information I'm posting to enrich our interaction and make issues more interesting.If you have questions to ask, please feel free to do so. I hope I will be useful in the public sphere to enhance debate and interaction amongst my friends and those who will have access to my blog. To begin with find below is my bio:

Bio:


Mr. Pelekelo Godfrey Liswaniso, a Journalist, works for the Zambia Daily Mail as the Online/Production Editor. He holds a B.A. in Journalism and Certificates in Public Relations and Marketing from Stefan Gheorghiu Academy, Romania and the Copperbelt University, Zambia respectively. He has just graduated with a Postgraduate Diploma in Media Management (PDMM) from Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa. Mr Liswaniso was recently in the United States as a Hubert H. Humphrey Fellow, an academic honour, for his excellence in Journalism and Public Affairs at the University of Maryland, College Park. He is also a graduate of an intensive course in English for professional development from the University of Arizona, USA. Mr Liswaniso has held senior positions as a reporter and Editor at the Zambia Daily Mail and is a correspondent for various publications in Africa and Europe. In addition, he does research in the field of sustainable development.

E-mails: pelekelo05@yahoo.com or pele@zamnet.zm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home