aydpels

Friday, December 16, 2005

Pele is back in Zambia

My dear friends and collegues. This is to let you know that I'm now back in Zambia and I have resumed duties at the Zambia Daily Mail. I will continue to update you on some of the developments in the country, and I hope you will find the information I will be posting useful. Please feel free to get in touch with me on issues you would like me to follow up or provide some indepth undersdtanding. I wish you well over the X-mas festivities.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:14 AM, Blogger Adams Joan said…

    I got HPV virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr. Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr. Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr. Onokun email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or page at:  https://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1 or WhatsApp him via +2348135238391 he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home